Sunday, April 19th
How can you have a rich and fulfilling life? The choices you make, not your income or financial assets, are the most powerful determining factor for your quality of life. Women have never had so many options. Yet we often experience a kind of paralysis, an unconscious willingness to follow societal dictates rather than become the CEOs of our own lives. When we mindlessly follow the dots, we smother our innate gifts and miss opportunities to fulfill our true potential. There is another way—choosing to live a simply luxurious life.
This book will show you how to invest your time and what to eliminate from your life. It will enable you to:
• Design a life of purpose that is aligned with your passions and talents
• Become financially independent
• Enjoy cultivating a healthy mind and body
• Build and maintain strong, loving relationships
• Create a chic, timeless signature style
• Design a comfortable home that is a true sanctuary
• Travel in comfort and style
• Discover simple pleasures that make each day something to look forward to
You can curate the life of your dreams by being purposeful and selective, no matter where you live, your income, or your relationship status. Luxury and true fulfillment are ours for the having if we know where to look and how to make the right choices.
Shannon Ables discusses and signs her book, Choosing the Simply Luxurious Life: A Modern Woman's Guide.
This book is available in paperback ($19.95).
If you are unable to attend, you must call the book shop to order signed books.