Cookbook Club General Information
- Cookbook Club meets once a month at Garden District Bookshop in The Rink at 2727 Prytania Street.
- Meetings are most always on a Monday evening around 5:30 or 6:00 p.m.
- The date is usually the first or second Monday of the month. (It depends on our guest speakers schedule.)
- Cookbook Club often has a guest speaker. We love to host local chefs, cookbook authors, food writers, wine sellers, restaurant owners, etc.
- Each guest speaker gives a short presentation or is interviewed by a Cookbook Club member followed by a Q&A session with the audience.
- THERE ARE NO FEES OR REQUIREMENTS TO BE A COOKBOOK CLUB MEMBER.
- MEMBERS ARE ENTITLED TO A 20% DISCOUNT ON ONE COPY OF THAT MONTH’S FEATURED TITLE(S).
- ALL MEETINGS ARE POT-LUCK. MEMBERS ARE ENCOURAGED TO BRING FOOD IN BUT IT IS NOT REQUIRED!