Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
- #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #1: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Beat the Clock (Hardcover): $15.99
- #2: Amelia Bedelia Special Edition Holiday Chapter Book #2: Amelia Bedelia Scared Silly (Hardcover): $15.99
- #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #3: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Arise and Shine (Hardcover): $15.99
- #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #4: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Paint the Town (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #5: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Mind Their Manners (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends #6: Amelia Bedelia & Friends Blast Off (Hardcover): $15.99
- #7: Amelia Bedelia Sets Sail (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #7) (Prebound): $18.48
The New York Times bestselling picture book! It's Valentine's Day in young Amelia Bedelia's classroom. And you know Amelia Bedelia—she wears her heart on her sleeve. More than 35 million Amelia Bedelia books sold since 1963!
The second book in the nationally bestselling series about the childhood of America's favorite literal-minded housekeeper. School is always exciting for Amelia Bedelia, and getting her first Valentine's Day card may be the most exciting surprise of all. But what will she do when she forgets her valentines for her classmates on the bus? Luckily, Amelia Bedelia is resourceful, and she doesn't break any hearts.
A lovely pick for Valentine's Day—or any day—Amelia Bedelia's First Valentine will have readers making room in their hearts for this charmingly literal little girl. This edition is a jacketed hardcover.
About the Author
Herman Parish was in the fourth grade when his aunt, Peggy Parish, wrote the first book about Amelia Bedelia. The author lives in Princeton, New Jersey.
Lynne Avril has illustrated all the stories about young Amelia Bedelia. The artist lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
Praise for Amelia Bedelia’s First Day of School: New York Times Bestseller “Amelia [Bedelia] wears her new picture-book format well…[It] works beautifully as a new way to encounter the gaffe-prone gal.”
— New York Times Book Review
“Readers will giggle over Amelia Bedelia’s mishaps, and her genuine joie de vivre may assuage first-day fears.”
— Publishers Weekly
“Her ingenuous spirit will continue to capture hearts.”
— Publishers Weekly