Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the An Enola Holmes Mystery series.
- #1: Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess (An Enola Holmes Mystery #1) (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: The Case of the Left-Handed Lady: An Enola Holmes Mystery (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: The Case of the Bizarre Bouquets: An Enola Holmes Mystery (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: The Case of the Peculiar Pink Fan: An Enola Holmes Mystery (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: The Case of the Cryptic Crinoline: An Enola Holmes Mystery (Paperback): $6.99
Don't miss Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess! Now a Netflix original movie starring Millie Bobby Brown, Henry Cavill, and Helena Bonham Carter!
Enola Holmes--younger sister to Sherlock Holmes--is back on another case!
As Enola searches for the missing Lady Blanchefleur del Campo, she discovers that her brother Sherlock is just as diligently searching for Enola herself! Sherlock and Enola must solve a triple mystery: What has happened to their mother? And to Lady Blanchefleur? And what does either have to do with their brother, Mycroft?
"Flat-out among the best mysteries being written for young people today." - Booklist, starred review
About the Author
Nancy Springer has published forty novels for adults, young adults and children. In a career beginning shortly after she graduated from Gettysburg College in 1970, Springer wrote for ten years in the imaginary realms of mythological fantasy, then ventured on contemporary fantasy, magical realism, and women's fiction before turning her attention to children's literature. Her novels and stories for middle-grade and young adults range from contemporary realism, mystery/crime, and fantasy to her critically acclaimed novels based on the Arthurian mythos, I AM MORDRED: A TALE OF CAMELOT and I AM MORGAN LE FAY. Springer's children's books have won her two Edgar Allan Poe awards, a Carolyn W. Field award, various Children's Choice honors and numerous ALA Best Book listings. Her most recent series include the Tales of Rowan Hood, featuring Robin Hood’s daughter, and the Enola Holmes mysteries, starring the much younger sister of Sherlock Holmes.
Ms. Springer lives in East Berlin, Pennsylvania.
Praise for Enola Holmes: The Case of the Missing Marquess:
An Edgar Award Nominee!
* “Enola shows herself to be an intelligent, rational, resourceful, and brave protagonist. Readers will look forward to hearing this heroine’s unique voice again.” —Publishers Weekly, starred review
* “This is a terrific package. Springer not only provides two fine mysteries, breathtaking adventure, and key-eyed description, but she also offers a worthy heroine.” —Booklist, starred review
* “A tasty appetizer, with every sign of further courses to come.”—Kirkus Reviews, starred review
* "Enola’s loneliness, intelligence, sense of humor,and sheer pluck make her an extremely appealing heroine.” —School Library Journal, starred review