Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the Treasure Hunters series.
- #1: Treasure Hunters (Hardcover): $14.99
- #3: Treasure Hunters: Secret of the Forbidden City (Hardcover): $14.99
- #4: Treasure Hunters: Peril at the Top of the World (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Treasure Hunters: Quest for the City of Gold (Hardcover): $14.99
- #6: Treasure Hunters: All-American Adventure (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Treasure Hunters: The Plunder Down Under (Hardcover): $14.99
About the Author
James Patterson has had more New York Times bestsellers than any other writer, ever, according to Guinness World Records. Since his first novel won the Edgar Award in 1977 James Patterson's books have sold more than 300 million copies. He is the author of the Alex Cross novels, the most popular detective series of the past twenty-five years, including Kiss the Girls and Along Came a Spider. He writes full-time and lives in Florida with his family.
Praise for Treasure Hunters: Danger Down the Nile:
"Short chapters, copious illustrations, and a rollicking, nonstop plot....The fiercely loyal Kidds and a healthy dose of humor... make this fun-filled adventure series stand out.... It's hard to imagine the adventure-loving reader who wouldn't be hooked by this series."