Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (Prebound): $15.80
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Prebound): $18.48
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (Prebound): $16.80
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $18.48
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, 79 A.D. (Prebound): $16.80
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980: Book 14 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #15: I Survived the American Revolution, 1776 (Library Edition) (Library Binding): $18.69
- #21: I Survived the Galveston Hurricane, 1900 (I Survived #21) (Library Binding): $32.49
Based on true events! It's the summer of 1916 and the Jersey shore is being terrorized by a Great White shark. Can 10-year-old Chet and his friends survive a swim in the local creek?Chet Roscow is finally feeling at home in Elm Hills, New Jersey. He has a job with his uncle Jerry at the local diner, three great friends, and the perfect summertime destination: cool, refreshing Matawan Creek.But Chet's summer is interrupted by shocking news. A great white shark has been attacking swimmers along the Jersey shore, not far from Elm Hills. Everyone in town is talking about it. So when Chet sees something in the creek, he's sure it's his imagination. . . until he comes face-to-face with a bloodthirsty shark!
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters and times of turmoil. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the battle of D-Day, the American Revolution, Hurricane Katrina, the bombing of Pearl Harbor, and other world events. She lives in Connecticut with her family, and can be found online at laurentarshis.com.