Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 1): The Illustrated Edition (Hardcover): $39.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 2) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: The Illustrated Edition (Harry Potter, Book 3) (Hardcover): $39.99
- #5: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Hardcover): $41.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Hardcover): $41.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Hardcover): $48.99
Harry Potter wants to get away from the pernicious Dursleys and go to the International Quidditch Cup with Hermione, Ron, and the Weasleys. He wants to dream about Cho Chang, his crush (and maybe do more than dream). He wants to find out about the mysterious event involving two other rival schools of magic, and a competition that hasn't happened for a hundred years. He wants to be a normal, fourteen-year-old wizard. Unfortunately for Harry Potter, he's not normal - even by wizarding standards. And in this case, different can be deadly.
With dazzling illustrations from Jim Kay, this new fully illustrated edition of the complete and unabridged text of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire is sure to delight fans and first-time readers alike.
About the Author
Jim Kay won the Kate Greenaway Medal in 2012 for his illustrations in A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness. Jim studied illustration at the University of Westminster and since graduating has worked in the archives of Tate Britain and the Royal Botanic Gardens at Kew. Jim has produced concept work for television and contributed to a group exhibition at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. He now lives and works in Northamptonshire, England, with his partner and a rescued greyhound.
"I love seeing Jim Kay's interpretation of Harry Potter's world, and I feel honored and grateful that he continues to lend his talent to it." -- J.K. Rowling
"It's all that an old-fashioned book aficionado could wish for . . . Is this, one wonders, the sort of book found at Diagon Alley's Flourish and Blotts or in the Hogwarts library? Kay's illustrations, freshly re-envisioning the story, range from spot images to dramatic double page spreads, all pulsating with color and vitality. This gorgeous volume is sure to please all, from Harry Potter neophytes to longtime fans." -- New York Times Book Review