Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Mercy Watson series.
- #1: Mercy Watson to the Rescue (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mercy Watson Goes for a Ride (Paperback): $6.99
- #3: Mercy Watson Fights Crime (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Mercy Watson Thinks Like a Pig (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Mercy Watson Something Wonky This Way Comes (Prebound): $19.58
"Halloween was made for carefree Mercy Watson."
--School Library Journal
When the Watsons decide to zip their porcine wonder into a formfitting princess dress for Halloween --complete with tiara -- they are certain that Mercy will be beautiful beyond compare. Mercy is equally certain she likes the sound of trick-or-"treating" and can picture piles of buttered toast already. As for the Lincoln sisters next door, how could they know that their cat would lead them all on a Halloween "parade" of hysterical proportions? Kate DiCamillo's delightful pig is back in a tale full of treats, tricky turns, hijinks, and high humor.