Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): Not Available
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Hardcover): Not Available
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami 2011 (Prebound): Not Available
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (MP3 CD): Not Available
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $17.38
The horror of Hurricane Katrina is brought vividly to life in this fictional account of a boy, a dog, and the storm of the century.
Barry's family tries to evacuate before Hurricane Katrina hits their home in New Orleans. But when Barry's little sister gets terribly sick, they're forced to stay home and wait out the storm.
At first, Katrina doesn't seem to be as bad as predicted. But overnight the levees break, and Barry's world is literally torn apart. He's swept away by the floodwaters, away from his family. Can he survive the storm of the century -- alone?