Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the A Kopp Sisters Novel series.
- #1: Girl Waits with Gun (A Kopp Sisters Novel #1) (Paperback): $14.95
- #2: Lady Cop Makes Trouble (A Kopp Sisters Novel #2) (Paperback): $15.99
- #3: Miss Kopp's Midnight Confessions (A Kopp Sisters Novel #3) (Paperback): $14.99
- #5: Kopp Sisters on the March (A Kopp Sisters Novel #5) (Paperback): $15.99
- #6: Dear Miss Kopp (A Kopp Sisters Novel #6) (Paperback): $15.99
- #7: Miss Kopp Investigates (A Kopp Sisters Novel #7) (Hardcover): $26.00
September 2018 Indie Next List
“I have enjoyed Amy Stewart’s Miss Kopp adventures since the beginning, and this fourth novel is just as good as the first. With a feminist edge and true historical details, Amy Stewart has brought Constance Kopp to life in such a well-developed and interesting manner; not only are the characters exemplary, but the story is grabbing and exciting as well. I hope this is not the end of Constance and her sisters, because WWI is on the brink and I think they would be the perfect small-town heroines for the fight.”
— Lauren Nopenz Fairley, Curious Iguana, Frederick, MD
After a year on the job, New Jersey’s first female deputy sheriff has collared criminals, demanded justice for wronged women, and gained notoriety nationwide for her exploits. But on one stormy night, everything falls apart.
While transporting a woman to an insane asylum, Deputy Kopp discovers something deeply troubling about her story. Before she can investigate, another inmate bound for the asylum breaks free and tries to escape.
In both cases, Constance runs instinctively toward justice. But the fall of 1916 is a high-stakes election year, and any move she makes could jeopardize Sheriff Heath’s future—and her own. Although Constance is not on the ballot, her controversial career makes her the target of political attacks.
With wit and verve, book-club favorite Amy Stewart brilliantly conjures the life and times of the real Constance Kopp to give us this “unforgettable, not-to-be messed-with heroine” (Marie Claire) under fire in Miss Kopp Just Won’t Quit.