Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the The Missing series.
- #1: Found (Large Print / Hardcover): Not Available
- #3: Sabotaged (Missing (eBook) #3) (Prebound): Not Available
- #4: Torn (Prebound): Not Available
- #6: Risked (Missing #6) (Prebound): Not Available
- #7: Revealed (Missing #7) (Prebound): Not Available
- #8: Redeemed (Missing #8) (Prebound): Not Available
Jonah, Katherine, Chip, and another boy, Alex, have no preparation before they are sent back to 1483 at the Tower of London, with the promise that they can return to the present if they can repair history. They quickly discover that Chip and Alex’s true identities are the 13-year-old King Edward V and his 10-year-old brother, Richard, Duke of York. But before Chip can enjoy being the king of England, they discover that they are virtually prisoners—and that their uncle wants them dead. How can the kids repair time and return home when according to history, Chip and Alex were murdered?
About the Author
Margaret Peterson Haddix is the author of many critically and popularly acclaimed YA and middle grade novels, including the Children of Exile series, The Missing series, the Under Their Skin series, and the Shadow Children series. A graduate of Miami University (of Ohio), she worked for several years as a reporter for The Indianapolis News. She also taught at the Danville (Illinois) Area Community College. She lives with her family in Columbus, Ohio. Visit her at HaddixBooks.com.