Usually Ships in 5-7 Days
Other Books in Series
- #1: The Most Annoying Robots in the Universe (Paperback): $5.99
- #2: The Good, the Bad, and the Cowbots (Paperback): $5.99
- #3: 20,000 Robots Under the Sea (Paperback): $5.99
- #4: The Dragon Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #5: A Tale of Two Classrooms (Bots #5) (Paperback): $5.99
- #6: The Secret Space Station (Bots #6) (Paperback): $5.99
- #7: Adventures of the Super Zeroes (Bots #7) (Paperback): $5.99
- #8: The Lost Camera (Bots #8) (Paperback): $5.99
- #9: Tinny's Tiny Secret (Bots #9) (Paperback): $5.99
- #10: The Wizard of Bots (Paperback): $5.99
- #11: Attack of the ZomBots! (Paperback): $5.99
- #12: Danger on the Botsburg Express (Paperback): $5.99
The first four adventures of the hilarious Bots chapter book series are now available in one awesome collection!
Many years ago, scientists on Earth sent video satellites out to the end of the universe to see what was hiding in deep space. Now, years later, these satellites have begun sending their first videos back to Earth…and the stars of the show are two goofy robots.
Meet Joe and Rob, the two most big-hearted, but goofily annoying robots in the entire universe. They are best friends who live in a town called Botsburg on a planet named Mecha Base One that sits trillions of light years away from the Earth.
Join these two friends as they discover strange video cameras, visit the robotic wild west, go to an underwater robot beach, and team up against magical Dragon Bots that invade their planet!
With easy-to-read language and graphic novel art on almost every page, the Bots chapter books are perfect for emerging readers.
This out-of-this-world boxed set includes:
The Most Annoying Robots in the Universe
The Good, the Bad, The Cowbots
20,000 Robots Under the Sea
The Dragon Bots
About the Author
Russ Bolts has always loved robots ever since he was a kid. He lives in New York City with his family and builds robot stories in his spare time. Bots is his first robot series.
Jay Cooper has worked as a creative director and designer of magazines, books, and apparel. However, nothing makes him happier than creating and illustrating stories for kids. He lives with his wife and children in Maplewood, New Jersey. Visit him at JayCooper.CarbonMade.com.