Email or call for price.
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the I Survived series.
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): $21.24
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863 (Prebound): $16.80
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944 (Prebound): $16.80
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871: Book 11 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): $10.99
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (I Survived #12) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (I Survived #13) (Library Edition) (Hardcover): $18.69
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $17.38
On the day that shocks the world, one boy just wants to find his family. A powerful addition to the gripping I SURVIVED series. The only thing Lucas loves more than football is his Uncle Benny, his dad's best friend at the fire department where they both work. Benny taught Lucas everything about football. So when Lucas's parents decide the sport is too dangerous and he needs to quit, Lucas has to talk to his biggest fan. So the next morning, Lucas takes the train to the city instead of the bus to school. It's a bright, beautiful day in New York. But just as Lucas arrives at his uncle's firehouse, everything changes--and nothing will ever be the same again.