Email or call for price.
This stirring anthology presents gay Christmas tales filled with holiday cheer and chaos:
- In "Our Family's Things," Jay Quinn tells the story of an abandoned lover and father who is left to fend for himself
- Jim Grimsley's "Comfort and Joy" tells the story of a man who, after meeting someone who strikes a cord in his lonely heart, finally comes out--to his family and himself
- Warren Dunford's "Secret Family Recipe" tells the story of a mother plotting to poison her son's live-in lover at Christmas dinner
- "Skating," by Stephen Soucy, illuminates a visit from the Ghost of Christmas Past, who is now trying to help his former lover move on
- In Marshall Moore's "In the City of Warm Red Light," a gay holiday party ignites a straight woman's insecurities--and leaves one guest aflame