Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the Ishmael Jones Mystery series.
- #2: Dead Man Walking (Ishmael Jones Mystery #2) (Paperback): $17.95
- #3: Very Important Corpses (Ishmael Jones Mystery #3) (Paperback): $17.95
- #4: Death Shall Come (Ishmael Jones Mystery #4) (Paperback): $17.95
- #5: Into the Thinnest of Air: A Paranormal Country House Murder Mystery (Ishmael Jones Mystery #5) (Paperback): $17.95
- #7: Till Sudden Death Do Us Part (Ishmael Jones Mystery #7) (Paperback): $17.95
- #8: Night Train to Murder (Ishmael Jones Mystery #8) (Paperback): $17.95
- #9: The House on Widows Hill (Ishmael Jones Mystery #9) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.95
- #10: Buried Memories (Ishmael Jones Mystery #10) (Hardcover): $28.99
The sudden appearance of a sinister black hole in the English countryside leads to a baffling murder investigation for Ishmael Jones. "The past is England's dreaming, and not all of it sleeps soundly ..." Ishmael Jones and his partner Penny have been despatched to assist a group of scientists who are investigating a mysterious black hole which has appeared on a Somerset hillside. Could it really be a doorway to another dimension, an opening into another world? When one of the scientists disappears into the hole - with fatal consequences - Ishmael must prove whether it was an accident - or murder. But with no clues, no witnesses and no apparent motive, he has little to go on. Is there an alien predator at large, or is an all-too-human killer responsible? Only one thing is certain: if Ishmael does not uncover the truth in time, more deaths will follow ...