Tuesday, November 13th
At Marjie's Grill, 320 South Broad Avenue
Come celebrate the release of Now & Again, Julia Turshen's newest cookbook with a night of food, fun & good people all for a good cause!
Tickets are $25 for a buffet cooked by great chefs including Danny Atlas, Kelly Fields, Kristin Essig, Rebecca Wilcomb, and Marcus Jacobs.
Books will be available for purchase from Garden District Books at the party. There will also be a cash bar. A portion of the proceeds will be going to Dress for Success.
Click here to purchase a ticket.
Now & Again, contains more than 125 delicious and doable recipes and 20 creative menu ideas help cooks of any skill level to gather friends and family around the table to share a meal (or many!) together.
This cookbook comes to life with Julia's funny and encouraging voice and is brimming with good stuff, including:
• can't-get-enough-of-it recipes
• inspiring menus for social gatherings, holidays and more
• helpful timelines for flawlessly throwing a party
• oh-so-helpful "It's Me Again" recipes, which show how to use leftovers in new and delicious ways
• tips on how to be smartly thrifty with food choices
Now & Again will change the way we gather, eat, and think about leftovers, and, like the name suggests, you'll find yourself reaching for its pages time and time again.
If you are unable to attend, you must call the book shop to order signed books.